What is included in the device?
The IoT HOME HUB
- 3 relays for the control of circuits
- 1 potential-free relay for the control of the opening and closing of the door
- Ethernet/ Wifi/ GPRS connectivity
- Wireless sensors interfaces
- Dimensions: 106 x 90 x 58 mm
- Charactersitics: Split core
- Dimensions: Different options
- Measure accurancy: 0,5 - 2,00%
- Charactersitics: DIN-rail mounting
- Input voltage: 100-240 V AC
- Output Voltage: 5 V
Which devices can be added?
Since the device is equipped with a Z-Wave interface, the network can be easily extended by different actuators, as smart plugs, smart locks or energy metering and sensors.
How is the smart home controlled?
The IoT HOME HUB provides an open API (Applicaction Programming Interface). This enables the IoT Home Hub to be operated by any platform.
Do you need more information?
We will gladly send you further information about our products.